ITEM 1. LEGAL INFORMATION
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, it is stated in this article the identity of the various stakeholders as part of its implementation and monitoring .
The www.taverne-royale.fr site is published by:
Café Continental SAS, headquartered headquartered at the following address: 1 Place Royale 44000 Nantes, registered in the following register: RCS Nantes 855 802 096 000 13.
Phone: 02.40.48.55.28 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The editor of the website is: Mr. Chabot Cyrille.
The www.taverne-royale.fr site is hosted by:
1 & 1 Internet Ltd., whose headquarters is located at the following address:
- 7 Station Square, PO Box 70109 - 57201 Sarreguemines Cedex
ITEM 2. PRESENTATION OF THE SITE
The www.taverne-royale.fr website is:
- Presentation of the restaurant
- map Overview
- Table reservation
- Restaurant News
- Making contact
ARTICLE 3. CONTACT
For questions or information about the site, or any content or reporting of illegal activities, users can contact the editor at the following email address: or send an email@example.com mail with return receipt to SAS Café Continental - 1 Place Royale 44000 Nantes
ARTICLE 4. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Access to and use of the site are subject to the acceptance and compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
The publisher reserves the right to modify at any time without notice, site and services, and these Terms, including to adapt to changes of the site by providing new features or removing or modification of existing functionality.
It is therefore advisable for the user to refer to before shipping the latest version of the TOS, accessible at any time on the site. If you disagree with the Terms, any use of the site can not be done by the user.
ITEM 5. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION
The publisher implements technical solutions at its disposal to allow access to the site 24 hours 24, 7 days out of 7. It may nevertheless at any time suspend, restrict or interrupt access to the site or certain pages of it to carry out updates, changes to its content or any other action deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
These Terms apply, as appropriate, any variation or extension of the site on social networks and / or existing or future community.
ITEM 6. MANAGEMENT OF THE SITE
For the good management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, discontinue or restrict access to all or part of the site, restrict access to the site, or certain parts of the site to a user defined class;
- Delete any information that may cause undesired operation or entering in contravention of national or international laws or the rules of netiquette;
- Suspend the site to carry out updates.
ARTICLE 7. RESPONSIBILITIES
The publisher is not responsible for the content that he himself edited.
The publisher is not responsible for:
- In case of problems or technical malfunctions, computer or compatibility of the site with a hardware or software of any kind;
- Direct or indirect, material or immaterial, foreseeable or unforeseeable arising from use or difficulty of use of the website or its services;
- Intrinsic characteristics of the Internet, including those related to unreliability and failure to secure information circulating there;
- Illegal content or activities using its website and, without his knowledge taken due within the meaning of the Act No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on Confidence in the Digital Economy and Law No. 2004- 801 of 6 August 2004 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing personal data.
Moreover, the site does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information disseminated there.
The user is responsible:
- Protection of its equipment and its data;
- From his use of the website or its services;
- If he does not respect the letter or spirit of these Terms.
ITEM 8. HYPERLINKS
The site may contain hyperlinks to other websites which www.taverne-royale.fr does not exercise control. Despite pre and regular checks made by the publisher, it disclaims any liability for the content that you can find on these websites.
The editor allows the creation of hypertext links to any page or document from its website provided that the establishment of such links is not done for commercial or advertising purposes.
In addition, the prior information of the website publisher is required before setting up hyperlink.
Excluded from this authorization sites showing an illicit, violent, controversial, pornographic, xenophobic or that may affect the sensitivity of many.
Finally, www.taverne-royale.fr reserves the right to remove at any time a hypertext link to its site, if the site deems not conform to its editorial policy.
ARTICLE 9. CONFIDENTIALITY
1. COLLECTED AND PROCESSED DATA AND OPERATING DATA COLLECTION
Pursuant to Article 5 of Regulation 2016/679 European, collecting and processing site users' data on the following principles:
- Legality, fairness and transparency: the data can not be collected and processed with the consent of the user data owner. Whenever the personal data will be collected, it will be indicated to the user that their data are collected, and why their data is collected;
- Minimizing the collection and processing of data: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives of the site are collected;
- Data Retention reduced in time: the data is retained for a limited period, the user is informed. If the shelf life can be communicated to the user;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the manager of data processing is committed to ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of data collected.
To be lawful, in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only intervene if they meet at least one of the conditions below after listed:
- The user has expressly consented to treatment;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract
- The treatment meets a legal requirement
- The treatment is due to a need arising to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another individual
- The treatment can be explained by a need arising from performance of a task of public interest or that falls within the exercise of public authority
- Processing and collection of personal data are needed for legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
The personal data collected on the website www.taverne-royale.fr are:
- E-mail adress
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following on the site:
- When the user a contact request or reservation
The controller will remain in its computer systems of the website and in reasonable conditions of security of all data collected for a period of 1 year, unless the user to request the removal before the end of this duration.
When personal data are stored, the user is informed of the period for which its data will be stored, and when that time can be specified, the site editor informs the criteria used to determine it.
The collection and processing of data meet the following objectives:
- Personal data are stored to allow linking with customers
2. ACCOMMODATION DATA
As mentioned above, the site www.taverne-royale.fr is hosted by: 1 & 1 Internet Ltd., whose headquarters is located at the following address:
7 Station Square, PO Box 70109-57201 Sarreguemines Cedex
The host can be contacted on the following telephone number: 09.70.80.89.11
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
3. THE CONTROLLER DATA
The controller of personal data is: Mr. CHABOT Cyril. He can be contacted as follows:
The controller can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02.40.48.55.28
4. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
Pursuant to Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a child under 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
According to regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order that the head of the data processing done granted his request, the user is required to communicate to him his full name and his email address.
The controller of the data is required to respond to the user within 30 (thirty) days.
at. Right of access, rectification and right to be forgotten
The user may consult, update, modify, and delete data concerning, respecting the procedure set out below:
The user must send an email to the address email@example.com stating his request
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of personal data held by the site to another site, in accordance with the procedure below:
L’utilisateur doit envoyer un mail au responsable du traitement précisant sa demande ou utiliser le formulaire ci-dessous :
c. Droit à la limitation et à l’opposition du traitement des données
Enfin, l’utilisateur a le droit de demander la limitation ou de s’opposer au traitement de ses données par le site, sans que le site ne puisse refuser, sauf à démontrer l’existence de motifs légitimes et impérieux, pouvant prévaloir sur les intérêts et les droits et libertés de l’utilisateur.
d. Right to determine the fate of the data after death
It is recalled that the user can organize what should become of her data collected and processed if it dies, pursuant to Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
e. Right to apply to the competent supervisory authority
If the person responsible for data processing decides not to meet the demand of the user, and the user wishes to challenge the decision, he is entitled to enter the CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et freedoms https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
6. DUTIES OF RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The controller is committed to protecting the personal data collected, not to pass them to third parties without the user being informed and respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and transfer of data passing through the site are secure.
In addition, the head of the data processing undertakes to notify the user in case of correction or deletion of data, unless it entails for him formalities, disproportionate costs and procedures.
If the integrity, confidentiality or security of users' personal data is compromised, the controller shall inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 10. COOKIES
1. CONSENT OF THE USER TO USE FILE "COOKIES" THROUGH THE SITE
The site may use the techniques of "cookies" allowing it to handle statistics and traffic information to facilitate navigation and improve the service for the comfort of the user. For the use of "cookies" that stores and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily required.
This user's consent is considered valid for a period of 13 (thirteen) months. After this period, the site again request permission from the user to save files "cookies" on its hard drive.
OPPOSITION 2. USER TO USE FILE "COOKIES" THROUGH THE SITE
It is made known to the user that he may oppose the registration of these "cookies" by configuring their browser.
If the user decides to disable the "cookie" files, it may continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered because of the site editor.
3. DESCRIPTION OF FILE "COOKIES" USED BY THE SITE
The website publisher draws the attention of the user on the fact that these cookies are used while browsing:
- Cookie Google Analytics to allow the site to establish anonymous statistics of visits
By browsing the site, it is brought to the user's knowledge as "cookies" files of third parties may be recorded.
This is especially the following third parties:
– Google Analytics
ARTICLE 11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The structuring of the site but also text, graphics, images, photographs, sounds, videos and computer applications make up the ownership of the publisher and are protected as such by the laws in force in respect of intellectual property.
Toute représentation, reproduction, adaptation ou exploitation partielle ou totale des contenus, marques déposées et services proposés par le site, par quelque procédé que ce soit, sans l’autorisation préalable, expresse et écrite de l’éditeur, est strictement interdite et serait susceptible de constituer une contrefaçon au sens des articles L. 335-2 et suivants du Code de la propriété intellectuelle. Et ce, à l’exception des éléments expressément désignés comme libres de droits sur le site.
Access to the site is not worth recognition of a right and, in general, does not confer any intellectual property right relating to an element of the site, which remain the exclusive property of the publisher.
It is forbidden for the user to input data on the site that would modify or would be likely to change the content or appearance.
ARTICLE 12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Conditions of Use are governed by French law. In case of dispute and failing amicable agreement, the dispute will be brought before the French courts in accordance with applicable rules of jurisdiction.
The website www.taverne-royale.fr wish you a happy surfing!